What You Will Do:Clinical Lab Assistant, Microbiology Lab
Full Time, Day 7a-3:30p, weekend rotation
Under direct supervision, assists Medical Laboratory Scientist by performing routine laboratory support duties and approved testing in Microbiology Lab!As a Team Member at UMMC, you'll experience:
What You Need to Be Successful:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free Savings Plans and more!
- A highly competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a base wage scale that is measured against to market standards.
- Generous tuition reimbursement of up to $3,000 per year for your undergraduate degree, and up to $5,000 per year for your graduate degree.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Effective organizational and communication skills required.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of customer service experience is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.