What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse - Flex III - M&B
Supplemental - Rotating Shift
When you come to University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, you're coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 224- bed suburban Towson, MD campus. You're embarking on a professional journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere, and makes convenience and flexibility a priority.As a Registered Nurse at UM St. Joseph, you'll experience:
What You Need to Be Successful:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage - Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Free Parking & On-Site Fitness Center
- Recognition: We have a positive points recognition program designed to reward and recognize our outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their peers
- On-Site Daycare
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification
- Minimum of two years of experience required
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.