What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse - PICU/CICU
Full-time - Rotating Shift
Baltimore, MarylandBetter State of Care Magnet designated Academic Medical Center
with a 19 bed combined Pediatric Intensive/Cardiac Care Unit (PICU/CICU)
providing expert multidisciplinary care for children from infants to young adults with life-threatening conditions. We meet the unique needs of these specialized populations by integrating safety-focused, family-centered patient care
with superb service
, while individualizing patient education and psycho-social support. We endeavor to incorporate current evidence and innovative research
into our practice, throughout the continuum of care.University of Maryland Medical Center is seeking an experience Registered Nurse (preferred Pediatric CICU/ICU) to join the PICU Nursing team! We offer:
What You Need to Be Successful:
- An Achievable Professional Advancement Model: Opportunities to progress in function, skills, collaboration, growth, leadership and pay through our advancement model;
- A collaborative work environment;
- The opportunity to work in a specialized care environment at an Academic Medical Center with Magnet Designation;
- Work Life Balance: paid vacation, personal days, separate sick time, and floating holidays;
- A full benefit package including a three tiered health, vision & dental package, life insurance, Employer paid matching retirement contributions, and other programs;
- A competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a base wage scale that is measured against market standards.
- Tuition reimbursement for your continued education;
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement;
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland or eligible to practice under a compact license.
- BSN from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- American Heart Association BCLS.
- 1-2 years of experience in Pediatric ICU/CICU preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.