What You Will Do:Registered Respiratory Therapist
Per Diem - Days or Nights Available
Come elevate your skills and experience by working with a world class 800-bed, Magnet designated Academic Medical Center
We are looking for experienced Respiratory Therapists to join our team at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
As a Team Member at UMMC, you'll experience:
- Cutting edge education and opportunities not available outside an academic medical center.
- A dedicated schedule committee of staff level peers works hard to balance work and home needs.
- A Professional Advancement Model allows for individual advancement which highlights staff accomplishments.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free Savings Plans and more!
- A highly competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a base wage scale that is measured against to market standards.
- Generous tuition reimbursement of up to $5,000 per year for your graduate degree.
Located in downtown Baltimore near the Inner Harbor and Camden Yards, you won't find a more vibrant place to work! What You Need to Be Successful:Qualifications:
- A Certificate from an AMA approved program by the National Board of Respiratory Care in Respiratory Therapy
- 2 plus years experience
- BLS/ACLS and NRP preferre
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.