What You Will Do:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of charge reviews, audits and reconciliations to facilitate the accurate and complete charge capture for the clinical services rendered. Serves as the liaison between clinical leadership, the CBO, Corporate Compliance and Rates and Reimbursement.What You Need to Be Successful:
- Associate Degree is required.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in Patient Financial Services, Charge Description Master and/or Revenue Integrity.
- Extensive knowledge of revenue cycle systems including hospital charge systems as well as knowledge of hospital charge processes that enables accurate and compliant billing.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills required.
- Epic experience strongly preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.