What You Will Do:Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - GYN Surgery Team
Full-Time - Day Shift (Mon-Fri with call)
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide the circulating function for the GYN nursing team at the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton. All applicants must be abletoefficiently and demonstrates the ability to administer quality nursing care in a professional manner that supports the patient.
At UM Shore Medical Surgery Center at Easton, we are dedicated to providing exceptional care in a friendly, professional, and safe environment, as well as offering a broad range of surgical procedures to the community. Services
As a Registered Nurse at UM - Shore Medical Center at Easton, you'll experience:
- General Surgery
- Interventional pain procedures
- Ophthalmic procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work-Life Balance: You'll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability, and an employee assistance program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program
*restrictions applyWhat You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- 1-2 years as an OR circulating or Scrub Nurse in an inpatient or outpatient facility.
- Ability to support system and nursing strategic plans, shared leadership, and the principle of relationship-based care.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.